2011-01-18

Comparison Test: Epiphany 2.30 vs. Midori 0.2.9 (on Tech Drive-in)

Yay! I've got another guest post on Tech Drive-in! This time it's a comparison test between the web browsers Epiphany 2.30 and Midori 0.2.9.
Here's a little snippet of the article I wrote:
Since then, Epiphany has also jumped onto the WebKit bandwagon. I've used both browsers before, but I've never tested them side-by-side. They are quite similar (at first glance) in nature and goals. Both aspire to be relatively lightweight GTK+ browsers. Both are built on the WebKit rendering engine. Both score 100/100 on the Acid3 browser standards compatibility test. But I want to see if there are any significant differences beyond that.
You can read the rest of the article here. Please support Tech Drive-in in any way possible. Enjoy!